- Our Chief Inspector Peggi Thompson's Training was provided by The American
Society of Home Inspectors, ASHI.
- The training included a 120 hour book and hands-on course work covering all aspects
of the home from foundation to roof, including the major systems of the home.
- Peggi has also passed the National Home Inspector Examination (NHIE).
You can be sure you are getting a well trained and qualified inspector.
- Peggi is also a Certified Project Manager.
- She Has her Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Regis University.
- Peggi brings 24 years of professional experience to BurrheadEnterprises Inspection
- She has a versatile background in facilities management, production and safety
management, construction and project management, process engineering, residential
and commercial remodeling and renovations.
- Most importantly, Peggi enjoys her work!
|BurrheadEnterprises Inspection Services' mission is
to perform a professional honest inspection of your
property, and to arm you with the knowledge to
make an informed decision about the property,
for a fair price.
Burrhead Inspection Services * peggi@burrheadEnterprises.com * (719) 859-0952
Your prospective property is in good
hands while Burrhead is completing
a comprehensive foundation to roof
inspection, including visually
checking all major systems of the
Here are just a few of the things
Remember things are not always
what they seem to be. Some things
look fine but are actually harboring a
problem and sometime things look
like a disaster but really are a
simple, inexpensive fix.
|A NOTE To Our Brokers, Broker Associates, Agents, and assuredly to our
WE LOVE REFERRALS. We at Burrhead Inspection Services THANK YOU
for them. We stand proudly by a code of ethics that prohibits the receipt
of/or payment for referrals or finder fees.
We offer Radon gas testing at an extra charge.
NOTE about RADON GAS: "According to the Colorado
Department of Public Health and Environment, the
national average of indoor radon gas levels is 1.3
picocuries per liter of air (pCi/L). In Colorado, the
average is 7.3pCi/L, well above the EPA's
recommended level for taking action which is 4
picocuries per liter of air (pCi/L)." AVARDA PRESS, JANUARY 20, 2011, p. 11.
2011 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED